CONSULTING AND CONTRACT RESEARCH SERVICES AVAILABLE
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Contract Research Services – Special Focus on Companion Diagnostics (C.Dx) Novel Diagnostic Technology Assessments and General Biomarker Consultation Services
Special Services include market assessment, pre market analysis, customer experience and assistance with further product development.
At LifelineDx we have special expertise with CLIA product development, regulatory and steps to deployment. We can also assist with the design of clinical biomarker assays. Our expertise covers tissue pathology, histology, immunohistochemistry, digital image analysis, molecular genetics, Liquid Biopsy, Cancer Diagnostics Screening, Breast cancer, Lung cancer, Immunotherapy and clinical trial design.
Cancer Biomarker Study Design- Companion Diagnostics
Our team has extensive experience with companion diagnostics and have worked with some of the leading technology companies in the world. We are skilled with assay selection and study design. We also have access to a large network of global clinical trials and biobanks
Pathology Review Services
Our team has access to expert pathology services and a network of experienced and talented board certified pathology specialists
Our laboratories can produce routine histology slides and work to extract nucleic acid from tissue specimens
Our laboratories are using the latest immunohistochemistry staining equipment and can perform routine stains or develop new stains for clients
Tissue Scanning Services and Analysis
We can also provide whole slide scanned images and perform image analysis for cases including IHC stained sections
Our senior consultant, Dr. Magliocco has over 25 years experience in the diagnostic laboratory industry working in government, not for profit and private laboratories in both Canada and the United States. He most recently was Chair of Anatomic of the Moffitt Cancer Center and directed the development of the Advanced Morsani Molecular diagnostic Laboratories that include new assays for next generation sequencing, Liquid Biopsy, and Digital Image analysis. He introduced HER2 testing into Canadian laboratories and also led the efforts for KRAS and EGFR testing in a population setting.
Dr Magliocco has extensive experience in the design and execution of clinical trials and has previously served as Chair of Pathology for the Radiation Therapy Oncology Cooperative group for over 10 years, and also was co-chair of the newly formed NRG oncology group. He currently serves on the NCI GU oncology steering committee and is a co investigator on several SWOG targeted therapy colon cancer trials including SWOG 1406 and SWOG 1613
1. Correlation of High-Risk Soft Tissue Sarcoma Biomarker Expression Patterns with Outcome following Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation. Kane JM 3rd, Magliocco A, Zhang Q, Wang D, Klimowicz A, Harris J, Simko J, DeLaney T, Kraybill W, Kirsch DG. Sarcoma. 2018 Feb 28;2018:8310950. doi: 10.1155/2018/8310950. eCollection 2018.
2.Quantification of Breast Cancer Protein Biomarkers at Different Expression Levels in Human Tumors. Chen Y, Britton D, Wood ER, Brantley S, Fournier M, Wloch M, Williams VL, Johnson J, Magliocco A, Pike I, Koomen JM. Methods Mol Biol. 2017 Dec 15. doi: 10.1007/7651_2017_113. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Expression of the DNA repair gene MLH1 correlates with survival in patients who have resected pancreatic cancer and have received adjuvant chemoradiation: NRG Oncology RTOG Study 9704. Lawrence YR, Moughan J, Magliocco AM, Klimowicz AC, Regine WF, Mowat RB, DiPetrillo TA, Small W Jr, Simko JP, Golan T, Winter KA, Guha C, Crane CH, Dicker AP. Cancer. 2018 Feb 1;124(3):491-498. doi: 10.1002/cncr.31058. Epub 2017 Oct 20.
4. Linc-ing Circulating Long Non-coding RNAs to the Diagnosis and Malignant Prediction of Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms of the Pancreas. Permuth JB, Chen DT, Yoder SJ, Li J, Smith AT, Choi JW, Kim J, Balagurunathan Y, Jiang K, Coppola D, Centeno BA, Klapman J, Hodul P, Karreth FA, Trevino JG, Merchant N, Magliocco A, Malafa MP, Gillies R. Sci Rep. 2017 Sep 5;7(1):10484. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-09754-5.
5. Loss of tumour-specific ATM protein expression is an independent prognostic factor in early resected NSCLC. Petersen LF, Klimowicz AC, Otsuka S, Elegbede AA, Petrillo SK, Williamson T, Williamson CT, Konno M, Lees-Miller SP, Hao D, Morris D, Magliocco AM, Bebb DG. Oncotarget. 2017 Jun 13;8(24):38326-38336. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.16215.
6. ERBB4 Expression in Ovarian Serous Carcinoma Resistant to Platinum-Based Therapy. Saglam O, Xiong Y, Marchion DC, Strosberg C, Wenham RM, Johnson JJ, Saeed-Vafa D, Cubitt C, Hakam A, Magliocco AM. Cancer Control. 2017 Jan;24(1):89-95.
7. Evaluation of three commercial progesterone receptor assays in a single tamoxifen-treated breast cancer cohort. Kornaga EN, Klimowicz AC, Guggisberg N, Ogilvie T, Morris DG, Webster M, Magliocco AM. Mod Pathol. 2016 Dec;29(12):1492-1500. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2016.151. Epub 2016 Aug 26.
8. Molecular evidence of viral DNA in non-small cell lung cancer and non-neoplastic lung. Robinson LA, Jaing CJ, Pierce Campbell C, Magliocco A, Xiong Y, Magliocco G, Thissen JB, Antonia S. Br J Cancer. 2016 Aug 9;115(4):497-504. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2016.213. Epub 2016 Jul 14.
9. Molecular Testing and the Pathologist’s Role in Clinical Trials of Breast Cancer. Han HS, Magliocco AM.Clin Breast Cancer. 2016 Jun;16(3):166-79. doi: 10.1016/j.clbc.2016.02.016. Epub 2016 Feb 12. Review.
10 Circulating Tumor Cells: A Window Into Tumor Development and Therapeutic Effectiveness. Caceres G, Puskas JA, Magliocco AM. Cancer Control. 2015 Apr;22(2):167-76. Review.
11.A systematic comparison of three commercial estrogen receptor assays in a single clinical outcome breast cancer cohort. Kornaga EN, Klimowicz AC, Guggisberg N, Ogilvie T, Morris DG, Webster M, Magliocco AM. Mod Pathol. 2016 Aug;29(8):799-809. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2016.74. Epub 2016 Apr 29.